Social project 2017
- Street lighting of a village in West Cameroon with 4 solar street lighting
- Equipment of schools with computer devices
- Power supply in rural areas with renewable energies
- Water supply using simple means such as solar water pump systems
- Support for farmers through better material supply
- Support for hospitals with first-aid equipment, rescue equipment and rescue vehicles
School bags, notebooks, pens, slateboard, chalk - the basic equipment of the students is not affordable for many parents. This is why TAD organizes a major school festival in Bafang once a year, during which the school bags filled with writing materials are handed over to the pupils.